Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

SPIRITUAL WELL-BEING

This term in health we are learning about the four dimensions of hauora at the moment we are learning about spiritual well-being. Spiritual well-being is the things that are important to you and that make you who you are.

2 of the most important values for me are family and friends. This is because they will be there for me when I need them and I will be there for them.


FROM THE VALUES YOU CHOSE, WRITE ABOUT THE TWO THAT ARE MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU
WHY IS THIS VALUE IMPORTANT TO YOU?
RECALL A MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU REALLY ‘LIVED’ THIS VALUE.  
IF THIS VALUE IS NOT BEING RESPECTED BY OTHERS, HOW MIGHT YOU FEEL OR REACT?
 Family this is important to me because without my family I wouldn't be here When we went on a family trip up north I might get a little mad/angry but I would probably keep it to myself 
 friends  this is important to me because they will be there for me when I need them When I had things going on and I could tell them stuff   I might get a little mad/angry but I would probably keep it to myself 

 
FROM THE VALUES YOU CHOSE, WRITE ABOUT TWO THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO WORK ON
WHAT BEHAVIOURS OR ACTIONS ARE YOU ALREADY DOING THAT SUPPORT THIS VALUE
WHAT COULD YOU STOP DOING/CHANGE TO BETTER SUPPORT THIS VALUE

 Trust  I trust people in my life  I could be more open and trust people more 
 respect  I respect the people around me in what they do and there chooses  I could be more open to others opinions and respect them more  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.