Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

shading and tone🎨🎨

In art, we have started to learn about shading and tone so that when we start our big project we will be able to add these techniques to our drawing to make them look more realistic. We are Learning the techniques required to make our ideas come alive; drawing with tone and proportion.

My drawing:


- Have you improved with shading?
I think I have improved with my shading 
- do you understand that using a structure can help you draw better (light loose lines under your work)? explain what this means to a reader.
Yes because you can get a better outcome/ better results. I think having a structure in art is important because if you were to draw the picture right away and push down hard on the pencil and it didn't look the way you wanted you would have to erase it out then you would have marks and indents on your paper.
- What are you going to work on going forward in pencil drawing in and out of class?
How dark I push my pencil/ how dark I make the lines.

Some of the videos we looked at were:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.