Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Business Through Gaming




What are we learning:
We are learning to Run a profitable business.
What games I played:
I played Trading around the world which in that game you had to try and get a much money as possible.I also had a try at Gumption which is like a monopoly board game but for business.
What I enjoyed and not so much:
I liked having some challenges during the so it made me think a little bit harder.But what I didn't like was long it took sometimes.
What challengers I had across:
Sometimes it was a bit hard save all of my money in Trading around the world.It was also hard to remember the rules for Gumption since it is so much like monopoly.
What I learnt about running a business and trade:
That it looks hard and would take a lot of time to get things ready.

Image result for gumption board game

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.