Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

B&E reflection four

What are we learning?
I are learning to start up a small business and sell our product. Knowing how much money we are allowed and how much money we are allowed to spend. Also knowing how much time we have to make all of our products.

How am I progressing in my learning?
By finishing my product on time. Making sure that our products are made to a good standers. Listening to everyone's ides and feedback to make sure that our product is worth buying.    

What we have achieve so far? 
Paperwork and product. So far my business has finished all of the paperwork. Now starting to make our products like key chains, bracelets and bookmarks. Next we plan to set up our stall and start selling to make our profit.

What do you need to work on tomorrow?
Finish product. Tomorrow my business group plans to finish all of our product. Next we will start putting up all of our posters around the school. Then we will plan out were we are going to set up our stall.

What are your expect on market day?
On market day we expect to sell all of our products and sell out. Also to make our profit so we can have a profitable business. Then we would have a loss and need to take money from other groups.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Cortney, I love the picture but your blog post has no detail and tells me very little about what you have been working on. Please go back and address this.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.