Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

High Impact Car Race Resalts


What did we do:
We all had the same car and all the same materials to modify our car.There were three race the first was fastest and we had 5 mins to make any adjustments we needed to make the second was making it stop before the line and like the first one we had another 5 mins to make adjustments the third was distance and we had another 5 mins.

The effects of my modifications:
To make our car stop I added a piece of string to the end of the car to act as a handle so I could lower it down to a spot that I mark out on the track so it wouldn't go as fast and so it would start to slow down faster.
   

The Results:
I think our car do pretty well in each race but in one particular race we done really good we ended up making it to the top two but in the end our car came second witch was pretty good since there was 11 cars.





Reflection
What were we learning about:
We were learning about what forces act on a moving object like a car and Explain Forces, Motion and Energy and how these are a part of our daily lives.
How does this work show my understanding of the learning:
It show that I know how to take information and turn it into more information it also shows that I know what what all the forces are.
What I still need to work on:
Using more ideas to help with it going faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.