Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

cars

1.What problems does our car have already?
It doesn't slow down
It turns around and goes backwards at the end
2.How do you think you’ll make your car go faster?
Add something to the back
3.How do you think you’ll slow your car down?
Add something that works like a break
4.What equipment will we need?
  • Rubber band
  • Popsicle sticks
  • Eraser  
Today I went on the internet and found a picture for an example of what I might do for my car and took some pictures.
When I tried to race it would slow down and it would still spin.
Next time I will add a bit more wight.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Courtney... I liked how you got the idea from the internet. Maybe you should update your ''what equipment will we need'' because you didn't add the balloon on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fascinating to someone reading this from Auckland - where we have huge problems with cars, roads and transport in general. I would love some context around what you are learning here and what happens next.

    Mrs Burt
    Manaiakalani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dorothy,We were learning about what forces act on a moving object.
      Thanks for commenting

      Delete
  3. Hey Cortney, I like how you included pictures that are easy to see. I think you should add balloons to your list.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.