Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

making a balancing toy

In technology (metal) this year we made a balancing toy. During the time we were making this we learnt how to weld and how to use some of the machines like a countersink drill. The way the toy works is when you tap it softly it will rock back and forth. If you made yours right it should have been able to rock for at least 7 mins.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did I finish? Yes OR No 
What I enjoyed? 
learning new skills.
What I learnt?
I learnt how to weld.
What was a challenge? 
I found welding hard to learn.
What did I think of welding?
when I first done welding I thought I was going to burn myself so I was a bit scared but once I done it I found it fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.