Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

king of excuses 👑

  1. Choose one of the following options and make a list of all the excuses/reasons  you have used/heard/been given in that situation
  • Why you’re late to class/school
  • Why your homework isn’t done
  • Why you shouldn’t have to do sport
  • Why your sibling is the most annoying creature on the planet
  • Questions you hate answering

Why you're late to class/school:
There was a lot of traffic
We had to go buy some new shoes
We went to the airport
We had family stuff
I woke up late
I couldn't find my homework
I was talking to the teacher
I was getting a drink
I had to walk
I was on the other side of the school
I couldn't find my uniform
my house caught on fire
I missed the bus
my tier poped
-------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.