Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

Social studies

In the last couple of weeks, My group and I have been working on our slide for our cultural presentation in our group we had Maori, Cook island and Samoan. The slide presentation was to help people in our class Understand what different things we do and what different things we celebrate it was also so they could understand our history. 

I have learned about new religions and celebration I have also learnt a lot of different things about people in my class.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Cortney I like your neatly presented presentation. It's cool how every slide represents 1 person and their nationality. I also learned new things about people in out class that I didn't know before. Nice Job, Nidhi.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.