Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

My writing goal

Writing Goals:

Punctuation: For punctuation, I need to start using exclamation marks to show feelings or loud noises/ voices.
Vocabulary: To try and keep the reader interested in what I am writing.
Organisation: I need to focus on one idea in a paragraph.
Sentence structure: Make sure I choose the right sentence to show the reader what I want to know or how I want them to feel.
Structure: To try and match all parts of my writing to all text types.
Ideas: Add a lot of information to help the reader understand my idea.

How will these goals help my learning?
I think these goals will help my learning because it gives me something to work on.





 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Cortney, its great to see you have put some time and thought into your goals for writing this year. What changes in vocab will you make to try and engage your readers more? I look forward to seeing you practice the skills to meet these goals in your word vomit!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.