Pages

Tuesday 21 November 2017

lino carving

Today in the festival of the art we brainstormed about what it means to be an artist? and how can you participate in the world of being an artist?








16.11.17
Today in class we came up with a theme we wanted to base our lino cutting on them we wrote down somethings that went with the theme we chose.

































31.11.17
Yesterday in art kete I carved and printed my final carving.

This was my lino carving that I made. The words are put backwards so when I print the lino the words will come out the right way.

This was my first print that I did of my lino.

I went back and added lines to the background to give it more detail. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cortney thank you for telling us what you have been doing in class and what you have been learning about in lino cutting

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.