Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Discover the world

Discover the world-Kupe

What we have been learning:
Explain New Zealand’s national identity and how it has been shaped.
How cultural practices become shared experiences and part of national identity.

How my work shows my learning:
My work shows my learning because I can Can give examples of how New Zealand’s identity is demonstrated through features such as language, celebrations, stories and food.

Some examples:
This show my learning because it proves that I can identify
the different between Maori and NZ European.I cant also explain how they
all are important their culture.   
This shows my learning because it shows how I can explain
how a hangi is formed and how I can explain it to.

If I  done this again what would I do differently?
If I done this again I wouldn't try and rush it.I would try and take my time so it looks better to present.I would also like to add more colour so it looks more brighter.   

Something I have been wondering:
Why the coat of arms look like that.
Image result for nz coat of arms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.