Pages

Sunday 29 May 2022

First photo shoot

 

Photo shoot #1
In the first photo shoot I really wanted to take photos of landscapes so I had something to build from and use later on when I start getting into using more layers and build on top of these images to create new ones. 

When taking the photos I tried to get different angles whether that be getting lower or higher or playing with different setting on the camera. Having some photos over-exposed or under-exposed, close-up or wide shot. In a couple of them mainly the ones at the beach I tried to play with the sun rays and shadows.


Some of the techniques I tried to use or keep in mind when taking photos.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cortney, You have a great eye for composition. Can you please add the photo techniques sheet here and reference the images that you took in relation to all the different techniques. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.