Pages

Monday 15 February 2021

First art class-mood board

In art we’ve been looking into what we might want to do for the year. We looked at what area we were waning to work in, then choosing three arts from our chosen area. There was a traditional, contemporary and aotearoa. We then had to create a mood board of our three artist. 

Brainstorming:

Photography- Cityscape/ Urban world 

Traditional- William Eggleston 

Contemporary- Duane Michal

Aotearoa- Edith Amituanai 

What do I care about?/ What I want to capture 

  • Here and now 
  • Whats around me 
  • Building
  • Weather 
  • Light reflections 













1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cortney, thanks for posting this up. Now I want you to update that unpublished post too and post that up as well! I really want you to be putting all of your practical work up and trying to link it back to your artists and your kaupapa for your own work as you go.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.