Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Souvlaki 🌯

Today in home economics we made souvlakis. While we were prepping the souvlakis we had to cut up some veggies like tomato, cucumber and lettuce and for the carrot, we grated that. We also added cheese and for the meat we used beef and it was thin pieces that were then cut into thin strips so they weren't too big and chunky and could actually fit into the souvlaki wrap. When it came time to put our souvlaki together and closes to finishing the teacher brought out a variety of sauces. In mine I added some mayo onto the wrap and spread that out before I added any filling, Once that was done I then added os of the filling like the carrot then tomato, cucumber cheese and then the meat on top. I then had to rap up the souvlaki and when it was rapped I added some BBQ sauce on top of it. Whilst making this our group teamwork was food and everyone was doing something, there were a few times when some of us weren't but overall it was good and everyone's souvlaki looked good. If I was going to do thins again I think I would want to try one with chicken instead of beef.

Changes we made:
Beef
- Wiener schnitzel
-shredded
Reduced oil
-in marinade
-we put some in the pan when cooking
-some needed to watch the temperature
-sizzle, not stew
-extra liquid
Marinade
-red onion finely chopped
-fresh oregano



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.