Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

My food bag

In cook this term we have been learning about special requirements for people and what we could substitute out if they had food requirements. We also had to choose or make someone up and do profiling about them and what they could eat and what they couldn't eat. I just made someone up, the person I did was a female in her 25-30s, she was a CrossFit trainer and loved going to the gym in her own time because of this I had to come up with a meal that was healthy and something that would give her enough energy to go throughout the day. Instead of planning out a whole day worth of meals we just had to make either breakfast, lunch or dinner. I choose to do breakfast and I made a berry smoothie and some french toast. When making the first version we made a few mistakes and we weren't ready, because of this we didn't get 10/10 for everything. On our 2nd attempt the next week we add more of the greek yoghurt to the smoothie and that made the smoothie taste better. For the french toast, we made sure that is was served straight away when taken out of the pan. With this being our last try we were very pleased with the results and we were happy with how it tasted. I choose these recipes to do because they were something that I liked and something that seemed fast and easy. I also knew that they would be able to be made in 1 hour. While doing this I learnt that there are more food requirements that I thought there was and that it was harder than I thought to make my recipes vegan or vegetarian. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.