Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Whare tapa wha


QUESTION
SENTENCE STARTERS
EVIDENCE
A conclusion on what the ‘Whare tapa wha’ is and how it illustrates Hauora
Whare Tapa Wha is about mental health.
This is useful to understand because you should know what mental health is and how to tell if people are going through stuff that could to with mental health.

How did you participate with others and how did you contribute to your team?
I participated - alright because I contributed to our group.
I contributed by doing the meaning of social wellbeing and helped build the whare.
Next time I will do more and find more information.
Photo of or link to Favourite “Quote” or “Saying”
How did you cope with team challenges and how did you relate to others
It was challenging when I was making the whare and forgot a wall so we had to make a new wall and glue it on.
I coped with the challenge by making the wall and glueing it on
I worked well with others because we all contributed and I got work done because I had someone to ask for help.
Next time I will
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.