Pages

Saturday 7 October 2017

Tom Gates : Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff).

Over the holidays I read on of my books to fill in one of the tasks on my reading bingo. The one I filled in was a non-fiction book. The book I read was Tom Gates : Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff). It was about him finding different excuses to get out of the school band. It was also a bit about how he court someone cheating on the gold awards chart.

What Am I learning: I an learning how to recap what I have read and then be able to explain it in any way.
How this shows my learning:  This work shows what I am learning because I have showed many different book that the author has written. 
How can I improve my blog posts?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.