Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Gymnastics 2017

12.9.17

Today I want to achieve:A trick on the beam.(Jump).
Today I achieved my goal of doing a jump on the beam. It was really fun learning new things on the beam I also learnt how to do a good handstand.

19.9.17

Today I want to learn how to do a trick on the parallel bars.
Today I achieved my goal of being able to do a trick on the parallel bars. The trick I learnt today was holding my self up and moving my hands along the bars so it was like I was walking along the bars.
I enjoyed today's lessons because I learnt something new.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cortney I really like how you told us what your wanted to achieve and how you described how you felt. Maybe next time you should tell us what you want to learn next time? Nice job Alayna

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.