Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

We are Hornby assessment

What we are learning:Explain how Hornby High School is a community.
Explain the values of Hornby High School.
Demonstrate the values of Hornby High School.

How I think this work shows my learning:
My learning is shown is this kete because I have explained our values and what they mean I have also added how Hornby is a community and I understand what we are learning.

If I did this task again what would I do differently:
If I was to do this again I would probably add more colour and A bit more Information to my brochure so it is A bit more eye catching.

Something I am wondering or a question I have from completing this work:

Why we have our values and what the real meaning of our values are.

2 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Cortney.
    I liked how you have put your sentences in paragraphs.
    Next time you could put in more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cortney Very Very nice outcome with your project I like the way you wrote Hornby High looks really good but maybe work on adding a little bit more colour to your projcet good job though :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.