Pages

Friday 4 November 2016

Bees

I think that I have achieved Lo1 because I can explain what sustainability is and why it is important for our future and for bees.

What is sustainability?
 Sustainability is being able to use the resource that is around you but don't damage anything in the environment.

I think I have achieved Lo2 because I can independently explain what types of changers we would have without bees.

 examples:ways to help bees.

  • plant bee friendly flowers in your garden.
  • Don't use chemicals to treat your garden.
  • Buy local honey from a local  farmer.
  • Buy local food from a local farmer.
I think I have achieved Lo3 because I can  explain how a resource can be managed. What can be do to keep bees alive and pollinated?

  • plant bee friendly flowers in your garden.
  • Don't use chemicals to treat your garden.
  • Buy local honey from a local  farmer.
  • Buy local food from a local farmer.
  • Put a small basin outside you house with fresh water in it.
  • Know that bees aren't out to get you so don't kill them. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.